SECTION 1 – REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF CLIENT
I hereby represent and warrant to Neighborhood Barre, which representations and warranties are an express conditions precedent to all Neighborhood Barre locations both brick and mortar and virtual permitting me to participate in one or more fitness classes, either at the facilities of Neighborhood Barre, or at any classes conducted at any location elsewhere, whether in person or virtual, including recorded classes that are not lead by a live instructor. I hereby represent and warrant as follows:
- I understand that barre fitness requires physical exertion which may be strenuous and that I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved. I further recognize that there are inherent risks in the practice of barre fitness which could potentially result in possible physical injury to me, and that I am in sufficient condition to practice in one or more barre classes in a safe and healthy manner; and
- I further understand that during the barre classes which I attend, instructors at Neighborhood Barre may physically touch me while I am engaged in an exercise which is part of the program and I fully hereby agree that I will release Neighborhood Barre and any instructor who may touch me from any injury or damage that may occur to me during the class for which injury could be attributable to the touching of me during the class by any instructor which is part of the program. pursuant to Section 2 below for any injury or other damages which I may sustain; and
- I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in one or more barre classes and that I am physically fit and do not have any medical condition which would prevent my full participation in one or more barre classes; and
- I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries, or damages known or unknown which may occur as a result of my participation in one or more barre classes;
- I will act in a safe and responsible manner, and engage in the practice of barre fitness in a safe and responsible manner.
SECTION 2 – RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
In consideration of being permitted to participate in Neighborhood Barre fitness classes and being permitted to attend and participate in every class that I attend as set forth in Section 1 above, I hereby knowingly and voluntarily expressly waive any claim which I may have against Neighborhood Barre for any injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in any barre class taught by, sponsored by, or affiliated with Neighborhood Barre.
SECTION 3 – GENERAL PROVISIONS
I further fully agree that I will not engage as a teacher or try to teach anyone else to use any barre or yoga methods which I have learned from Neighborhood Barre unless I specifically attend a Neighborhood Barre teacher training program where I have been trained as a teacher. I therefore expressly agree that all the barre methods which I will be using are strictly and solely for my own benefit and that I will not attempt to practice such barre techniques on any other person anywhere in the world.
I have read the above release and waiver of liability and fully understand and voluntarily agree to its contents.